Job description / Role
Our Client an international Law firm are looking for a Receptionist for their Dubai office who will provide a friendly, courteous and efficient service to all who visit the Firm.
• Answers calls through the reception, directs as appropriate, and takes accurate messages.
• Maintains a good knowledge of current clients and carries out basic client liaison duties.
• Greets and farewells clients in a friendly manner and escorts them to the boardrooms. Sets up and serves refreshment requirements and ensures that the room is checked on a regular basis during meetings and assist with cleaning when required.
• Manages incoming and outgoing couriers and deliveries and arranges distribution in a timely manner. Tracks outgoing packages to ensure receipt. Allocates charges to the appropriate cost code or client as per office procedures.
• Coordinates boardroom bookings and ensures that requests for technical equipment are met (video or audio conference). Maintains boardroom stationary and ensures it is stocked at all times.
• Is fully aware of all technical boardroom equipment and conducts regular tests to ensure the equipment is working. Coordinates any technical issues with IT.
• Updates MENA telephone list with all changes.
• Assists with issuing and logging office access cards as well as prepares applications for lift and parking cards.
• Receives maintenance requests and follows up with contractors to ensure that maintenance requests are attended to..
• Is updated with the arrival of new employees and ensures that access cards, office desks and business cards are ready for the new employee.
• Provides general administrative support to the team as required
• Minimum 1-3 years Receptionist experience (preferably in a professional services environment).
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• Friendly and helpful customer service approach.
• Previous customer service or hotel experience.
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
• Able to work fast to tight deadlines.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Flexible and proactive approach.
• Ability to retain a positive, confident and professional attitude under pressure.
• Intermediate IT skills.
• Able to produce high quality Word and basic excel documents.
• Willingness to broaden experience and develop skills further.
• Experience of working in a legal environment.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin & Sales Coordinator
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Female Personal Secretary/Receptionist for an Appliances Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE