Job description / Role
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Female, 30 years below with a pleasing personality.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. You will professionally welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will perform front-desk activities, receiving redirecting phone calls and distributing correspondence. Also include administrative and clerical works support across the organization.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Offer refreshments to visitors where appropriate
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Take and deliver messages accurately and completely
• Deal with queries and provide correct information
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable at all times.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries, courier accurately
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Set up meeting room with necessary stationary and equipment
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Adhere to company policies and procedures
• Maintain confidentiality and show discretion
• Any graduate or Diploma holder with a minimum of 2year of experience working as a receptionist.
• Fluent in English
• Preferably Female 30 years below with a pleasing personality.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
• Professional attitude and pleasing appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Customer service attitude.
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts