Job description / Role
Our client is a leading local business in Dubai. They are looking to hire an experienced Receptionist for the organization.
Our client is a leading local business that has been in the region over 10 years is looking to expand their support team and has launched a brand-new position of a Receptionist.
* Welcoming and assisting visitors/clients.
* Handling Front desk reception duties such as; managing phone calls and scheduling activities or meetings.
* Maintaining and organizing General Office administration work when necessary.
* Assisting in an ad-hoc projects and duties for the office.
* Maintaining a safe and orderly reception area by conforming with rules and regulations.
* Supporting work teams by recording and communicating activities or irregularities.
* Providing an overall excellent customer service.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and benefits as per UAE labour law. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist to further progress their career with UAE's leading local business.
* At least 2-3 years of Reception experience in UAE with a leading business/ conglomerate
* Candidate with a bachelor's degree is preferred.
* Western qualified candidate preferred.
* Candidate needs to be either fully vaccinated or have no objection to be vaccinated
* Have a proficient and professional image, good communication skills and outstanding customer service.
* Expert-level with MS Office; expert-level in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is highly desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.