Job description / Role
Our client is a Professional Services company in Dubai. They are looking to hire an experienced Receptionist (with Executive Assistant responsibilities)
Role is situated in Dubai with a leading professional services company. They are actively recruiting as they are looking to expand their support team and are hiring a Receptionist (with Executive Assistant responsibilities) for their office in Dubai
* Delivering Front desk reception duties for the office such as; managing all phone calls and handling internal & external clients in an opportune and professional manner.
* Supporting in General Office administration.
* Organizing and assist in all ad-hoc duties, meetings and activities when essential.
* Welcoming all visitors in a professional and positive manner.
Executive assistant responsibilities
* Acting as the main point of communication between the executives and internal/external associates.
* Delivering complete admin support to the entire team and department.
* Planning and organizing meetings and scheduling meeting rooms.
* Scheduling travel appointments and specified travel itineraries.
* Assisting with documentation, data-entry, printing and filing obligations.
* Creating and handling functional and accessible databases for the department
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and benefits as per UAE labour law. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/executive assistant to further progress their career with a professional services company in Dubai.
* 3 years of Reception/support experience with a multinational/ conglomerate in UAE.
* Candidate needs to have a bachelor's degree
* Western qualified candidate preferred.
* Active and exceedingly resourceful; ability to multitask and time management skills.
* Have a proficient and professional image, good communication skills and outstanding customer service.
* Expert-level with MS Office; dexterous in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is highly desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.