Job description / Role
• To assist the Sports Facility Manager in the efficient, effective, and economic delivery of services and the utilization of resources to fulfill the requirements of Padel Tennis club.
• To assist in ensuring high levels of customer care and service delivery from the main reception area located in the Padel Tennis club in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
• To assist in the coordination of all administration procedures related to the day to day management of the Padel tennis Management Unit.
• To act as the central communication link between all users/customers of the sports facility and the management team.
• To assist organize part time rotes ensuring the Reception is always covered and to coordinate any additional administrative work for evening and weekend receptionists.
• To greet all visitors to the Padel Tennis Club, ensuring they are made welcome and ascertaining their requirements, assisting them with general information or passing them on to the appropriate person.
• To answer the telephone and to ensure good customer care of all enquiries.
• To assist the Duty Managers with the day to day sports bookings and liaise with the appropriate personnel.
• To be responsible for carrying out any necessary financial duties according to the Financial Procedures i.e. handling money, cashing up, invoicing.
• To inform the Operation Manager of health and safety or security issues which require immediate action.
• To issue items stored at reception related to the smooth operation of the service delivery i.e. keys (signed in and out), selling/hiring of sports equipment, lost property, cleaning items.
• To ensure the reception area is constantly neat and tidy thus projecting a professional image.
• To collect payment for the hire or usage of sports facilities/equipment and ensure that all cash issues, collections, financial transactions, and banking are carried out in accordance with the Padel Tennis Financial Regulations.
• To control ancillary facilities such as lighting, AC and security cameras which are linked to the main reception.
• To control access to the facility from the Padel Tennis fields.
• To control stationery levels and request new stock where required.
• High school diploma or General education degree (GED) required
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in Health club or Recreational facilities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong phone skills
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
• Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Punctual with strong attendance history.
About the Company
Focusing on the platform built around the whole camel industry chain, we are committed to creating a new camel value.
Committed to creating a new value for camels.
Based on the concept of "making good use of camel resources and serving the human society", Royal Camel Group, relying on its technology innovation strategy and international strategy to drive the rapid development of its business, has become a leading Chinese enterprise in the UAE.