Job description / Role
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area and the office is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception
• desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
• Ensure that the facilities are well maintained.
• Coordinate/Train office boys to perform tasks with professionalism.
• Update calendars and schedule meetings.
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
• Maintain the general office filing system.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
• Proven work experience of 5+ years as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment. (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Customer service attitude.
• High school degree: additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
About the Company
Our holy grail, from day one, has been innovation. At AVRIOC, providing excellent services is not just a salesline, but a part of the ethos. We think out-of-the-box, commit to improvise, and provide unmatched solutions.