Job description / Role
Receptionist required in a school in Dubai.
• Presents a professional first impression to parents, guests and customers visiting the school.
• Being the first point of contact within the school.
• Assist with all queries knowledgeably, efficiently and courteously.
Key Relationships (Internal and External):
• All Staff, Parents, Students, External Visitors
• Welcome visitors to the school and register them, following student protection procedures
• Operate the school switchboard
• Respond to telephone/email enquiries from parents and public
• Receive parcels and deliveries; ranking outgoing post and arranging special deliveries when necessary
• Use Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel, to help support the school’s administrative team
• Assist with all administrative duties such as photocopying, filing, etc.
• Assist in locating students when reported “missing” from class
• Understand data protection and confidentiality
• Create and distribute the school’s daily briefing
• Work to deadlines in a calm and confident manner when under pressure
• Assist with school events such as Parent Open Days and School Performances.
• Carry out any such task as shall be deemed necessary to the smooth running of the school.
• Perform any other duty upon request
Salary & Remuneration:
• Tax free salary DOE
• Medical insurance
• Annual flight
• Working hours: 7:30am - 4pm Sunday to Thursday
• Good general education appropriate to the post
• A minimum of 2 years working in a similar field
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Highly organized.
• Experienced in Microsoft.
• Well-groomed and courteous.
• Understanding of general reception tasks with excellent customer facing skills.
• A multi-tasker able to support the Management Team with administration.
• Ability to build personal relationships.
• Well Presented.
• Highly Organized.
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies