Job description / Role
Our client is a subsidiary of a global professional service firm based in DIFC. They are expanding their team and looking to hire a receptionist for their office in DIFC, Dubai.
Our client is a subsidiary of a leading global professional service firm, they are expanding their team and are thus looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist for their office in DIFC.
The responsibilities for the receptionist role include, but are not limited to:
* Provides a warm, friendly, and professional greeting to all those who enter the office. Be the first and last point of contact for our guests
* Responsible for all meeting room allocations and smooth running, ensuring the rooms are impeccably presented for all meetings and that the required room set up is prepared in a timely manner. Coordinate with IT to ensure the necessary resource (laptop, WebEx MS teams etc) is available and set up for the meeting
* Direct visitors to the allocated meeting room and ensure visitors are offered tea, coffee, or water at the start of the meeting
* Maintain guest register as required in accordance with company policies
* Notifies the team (in person) prior to visitor arrival what room has been allocated for the meeting and again notify the team once the visitor has arrived
* Assist with calendar management in Outlook, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants globally, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings
* Coordinate and assist with travel and accommodation for incoming staff and where required with staff travelling abroad
* Assist with planning and organization of office team events
* Assist with office operations and maintenance to ensure high level of client experience
* Oversee management of office supplies for pantry, printer and stationery
* Update staff lists and contact details regularly
* Coordinate with IT and HR to ensure new joiners have the necessary resources (laptop, screen, access cards, parking space etc)
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary all-inclusive of basic, housing and transportation allowance, additionally benefits such as medical insurance and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist/ Front Desk Executive to progress in their career.
The ideal candidate for the Reception role would:
* Have at least 2-3 years of front desk experience in the DIFC with a leading professional service company
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
* Ability to prioritise and coordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
* Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
* Western qualified candidates preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Front Desk Executive
The Corporate Group (TCG)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises