Job description / Role
Our client is a large multi national corporation operating in the financial sector and is looking for a highly presentable, well spoken receptionist who is totally fluent in English with a flawless telephone manner and accent.
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming calls.
• Receive, sort, and distribute mails or deliveries
• Clerical tasks requested by the Team such as filing, photocopying, etc.
• Arranging both internal and external events: booking, reservations – Management & team lunch/dinner or group activities.
• Setting up meetings and managing SEO's calendars
• Order office supplies – Stationaries, First Aid Kit. – ordering and tracking
• Book extra office requirements: Carpet cleaning, office maintenance, parking registrations.
• Order office materials – desk, chairs.
Qualifications & Skills Required
• Holding a Bachelor’s Degree (Business related courses)
• Possession of two or more years working experience in a high-volume office.
• Excellent written and vocal communication is an important key competence
• Ability to perform receptionist and administrative functions, such as greeting visitors to the office, answering telephone calls, and taking down messages.
• Strong orientation for quality customer service delivery, and pleasant attitude on phone.
• Possession of strong ability to give attention to detail, perform multiple tasks together, and work effectively with other members in a team setting.
• Outstanding organizational skills to effectively process and carry out items on calendar.
• Knowledge of mail room procedures and mail processing techniques.
• Proficient using diverse computer databases for data entry; adept at working with MS Office.
• Ability to type 40 plus words per minute.
• Ability to maintain and sort mails, maintain sufficient record of office supplies, and provide clerical support for the administration.
• Expert on planning appointments and preparation of meetings, organize conference within management.
• Ability to process and maintain all basic office equipment like fax, postage machine, copier, printers etc.
• Ability to ensure a clean, professional, and tidy office environment.
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.