Job description / Role
Who are we looking for?
We are currently recruiting a Receptionist to present a professional first impression to parents, guests and customers visiting the school. to be the first point of contact within the school, and to assist with all queries knowledgeably, efficiently, and courteously.
The post holder will be the primary point of contact for all school queries.
• Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the school.
• They will welcome guests and greet people who visit the school.
• They will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Highly organized.
• Experienced in Microsoft.
• Well-groomed and courteous.
• Understanding of general reception tasks with excellent customer-facing skills.
• Education: Good general education appropriate to the post
• A minimum of 2 years working in a similar field
• Strong communication skills
• Solutions focused
• Must be a native Arabic Speaker
• Must be open to working in Fujairah
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.