Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be responsible to oversee the front desk on a routine basis, ensure the front desk welcomes clients warmly, and provide administrative support across the organization in accordance with the highest standards
In support of our client, a global commodity trading and related-asset investment company with a presence in the DIFC is seeking for a candidate to join the role of a Receptionist to support the organisation.
* Welcoming guests at the front desk, extending a warm welcome, guiding them, and providing any essential information
* Arrange for an organise events and catering for meetings
* Booking meeting spaces, handling mail, and doing as needed administration
* Engage in active listening with callers, confirm or clarify information, and support where needed
* Ascertain that the reception space is orderly and attractive and that it has all the stationery and materials it requires (e.g., pens, forms and brochures)
* Perform duties such filing, copying, transcription, and faxing
* Maintain office security by adhering to safety rules and limiting access through the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
An exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary with commission. Additionally, the candidate will receive family sponsorship, competitive medical insurance and annual flight tickets (family).
* Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, Secretary, Cabin Crew, Flight Attendant (Business Class), Hospitality or similar role
* Outstanding customer service skills, active listening, and effective verbal and written communication
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to be resourceful and proactive in the face of adversity
* The competence to multitask, organize, and manage time while setting priorities
* Customer-service oriented behavior
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emad Trade House
Receptionist / Administrator
A Leading Investment Company In UAE
Excelsior Group ME
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Front Desk Receptionist
MAST Consulting Group