Job description / Role
A Semi-Government Masterplan Developer in Sharjah is looking for Arabic Female - with a highly positive attitude and excellent admin skills.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors, welcome visitors with a big smile and professional manner
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Create sales documents (such as reservation forms, payment plans, NOC, etc)
- Tracing attendance
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- High school diploma or relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Arabic speaker is a must.
About the Company
Tilal Properties is a joint venture between Sharjah Asset Management and Eskan Real Estate Development LLC to focus on the establishment, development and management of real estate projects in Sharjah. The vision of Tilal Properties is founded in the developmental boom achieved by Sharjah under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Dr Sultan bin Mohamed Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah. Tilal Properties plans to develop a series of high-quality real estate projects in Sharjah.
House of Shipping
Cashier and Receptionist
Unibuild Group of Companies
Front Desk Receptionist / Receptionist
Admin Assistant and Receptionist
RTC-1 Employment Services