Job description / Role
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls, ensure the reception is always kept clean.
• Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
• Be the main point of contact for all administrative tasks for the company and all subsidiary companies.
• Monitor and maintain stock of any stationery supplies and other office items.
• Responsible for arranging company meetings as requested.
• Maintain the report for each previous week and provide it to HR at the beginning of the week.
• Accurately maintain the database; organize the files and keep the records both electronically as well as hardcopy.
• Assist HR to ensure all employee data is updated in records.
• Monitor and record employee attendance during the day on behalf of HR.
• Liaise with courier companies to facilitate collections and deliveries.
• Prepare necessary documents for the courier of chemical samples.
• Double-check chemical samples as well as documents (SDS, TDS, COA, Invoice, and Packing List) prior to shipment i.e., documentation related to banks, documentation related to samples, delivery, and collection.
• Prepare monthly report for courier expense and driver’s log.
• Update Etisalat bill monthly. Prepare bills, petty cash, and reimbursement.
• Create Jafza gate pass for employees/visitors as needed.
• Coordinate with building management for any office related issues and or repairs.
• Performing and coordinating a variety of adhoc administrative tasks.
• Assist in arranging visa, air ticket and hotel accommodation for employees and guest as and when required.
Worked previously as a Receptionist for at least 3-4 years
A Bachelors Degree in any field
- A great Team Player
- An eye for detail
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Problem solving skills and have a can do attitude always.
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Front Desk Receptionist
Baden BPO & Software