Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Our receptionists are the front face of Cloud Spaces & our Clients’ Businesses. They are the heart of the operation having an extremely important role which encompasses many skills i.e. answering our telephone lines, clients telephone lines, greeting guests, providing state of the art services and supporting our clients’ businesses.
You will be an ambassador of Cloud Spaces and your presentation should always be up to our brand standards, with a smile, a can-do attitude and professionalism.
• Greet all clients as per Cloud Spaces standards
• Directing sales calls to the Manager, promptly and professionally. Aim 30 seconds within taking the call.
• Register every walk-in lead into the system.
• Ensure adequate stock of marketing material are always on hand.
• Professionally manage incoming calls. All calls to be answered within 4 rings.
• Ensure everyone stepping out of the lift and passing reception is greeted with a smile – friendly and professional.
• DO NOT FORGET VISITORS WAITING IN RECEPTION. Act and follow up the client.
• Train clients on how they can manage their telephone moves update through the system.
• Update reception screen as soon as advised of changes. If client is not able to attend to it through their account. Obtain all programming requests in writing.
New Client Setup
• Accurately allocate phone numbers and phone set up for clients.
• Contact all new clients prior to their commencement date; introduce yourself as their new Receptionist. Go over their basic phone requirements and team names so all basic communication set ups are ready to go as soon as they arrive.
• Test all communication set ups.
• Record all first voicemails for new clients.
• Record all welcome messages for new clients.
• Obtain as much information as possible from the Manager and allocated PA before your meeting with client. Learn about your client’s business and ask further questions that would assist you in running their telephone and basic company representation.
• Introduce clients to the communication system and its many features, such as voicemail, diversion off premises, conference calls, etc.
• Achieved all appropriate skill knowledge as listed
• Be comfortable working all equipment
• Completed all required Training .
• Proficient in Cloud System and the ability to upsell based on clients’ business requirements.
• Met minimum skills for Junior Secretarial position.
• Be achieving Support services monthly chargeable potential (within 20% of potential) Showing progressive increases since commencement date.
• Able to efficiently attend to leads / Future Clients
• Add value to the Business
• Add value to our clients’ business by providing great customer service.
• Ability to explain the benefits & USPs of Cloud Spaces
Grooming/dress code is professional and suitable style for the environment we work in
Be honest and always talk up to your Line Manager and do not involve your team in your personal life.
Have a “buddy” within Cloud Spaces Team .
Ask and Learn.
Smile! Have fun.
About the Company
Cloud Spaces, Aldar group's pioneering brand is a business and lifestyle co-working space with a lively and welcoming environment that is ideal for those looking for an inspiring place to work.
It is Middle East's first coworking space located within a shopping mall, Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi ,our flagship location becoming the first shopping mall in this region to harbour such a concept within its premises. Our recent Expansion in Abu Dhabi Global Market financial centre has also given international clients a platform to conduct business and grow in the region.
We offer a variety of contemporary and modern workspaces designed to deliver comfort and spark motivation. A co-working space solutions for anyone who is a creative entrepreneur, freelancer , large business entity or an SME by creating an environment to work, connect and collaborate. It is designed to offer a variety of solutions to suit work needs and unleash creativity, from fully furnished office suites, to spacious and ventilated lounges, sound-proof cubicles, open work desks and fully-equipped meeting rooms. Opportunity to work within a community and meet other professionals, and give a platform for business to grow to greater heights. The coworking zones make it easy for professionals from different companies to meet and form mutually beneficial business relationships.
Considering the expansion plans, the company is looking out for professionals from various sectors who are committed and are ready to strive with the companies vision.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Consultancy In UAE