Job description / Role
Position Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 4.5K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A Dubai-based clinic offering chiropractic, osteopathy, and physiotherapy.
• Manage the Front Desk Operations including greeting patients, responding to calls/emails/letters, scheduling appointments, managing patient records, handling inquiries with confidentiality.
• Provide administrative support by coordinating with other departments for patient flow and care coordination, data entry, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, and other administrative tasks.
• Oversee communication and information management through responding to phone calls, emails, and letters and directing them to the appropriate department as needed.
• Manage records management, including organizing, storing, and providing historical reference as needed, as well as updating office policies, procedures, schedules, and calendars.
• Perform proofreading and editing documents, maintaining filing system and contact lists, office supply management, and other general clerical duties.
• Open to Filipino nationality
• Female, 30 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree or any relevant certificate
• At least 3 years of experience in the same role or as admin from medical industry (any type of clinics/hospitals)
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.