Job description / Role
Our client is a global professional services provider. They are looking to hire an experienced Mandarin Speaking Receptionist/ Admin Assistant.
Our client is a leading professional services company . They have been in the business for over 50 years. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and are looking to fill the position of a Mandarin Speaking Receptionist/ Admin Assistant.
The Receptionist/ Admin Assistant will provide support by handling a diverse collection of activities:
* Keeping up work participation, leaves, and keeping it recorded;
* Overseeing office supplies, control the requesting and invoicing with external suppliers and help vehicles management
* Material accounting and the management for fixed assets and low value consumption merchandise
* When required, booking air-ticket, taxi, dispatches, meals, settings, lodgings and so forth
* Help set up the claim reimbursement, for example, business expense, day-to-day expenses, and so on
* Working with phone switchboards, noting and directing all incoming calls
* Managing deliveries and keep up records
* Update phone lists and advise bank staff of any updates
* Making sure reception area is clean consistently
* Calling office boy to provide refreshments to outside visitors
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mandarin speaking Receptionist to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for this Mandarin Speaking Receptionist/Admin Assistant role:
* University undergraduate with 1-2 years of related experience
* Fluent in English and Mandarin language
* Well versed in Microsoft Office
* Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE