Job description / Role
Our client is a leading financial service entity in UAE. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced Native Mandarin speaking Receptionist/ Admin Assistant for their Dubai office.
The responsibilities for the Reception role are as per below:
* Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
* Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
* Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
* Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
* Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
* Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
* Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
* Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
* Update calendars and schedule meetings
* Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
* Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
* Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Native Mandarin/ Chinese speaking Receptionist/ Admin Assistant to further progress their career within a leading financial services company.
The ideal candidate for the Reception/ Admin Assistant role:
* University undergraduate with 1-2 years of related work experience
* Fresh graduates will be considered as well, however, candidate needs to be based in UAE
* Native Mandarin speaking candidates only
* Good knowledge of MS Office Suit
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Paris Group International
Admin / Receptionist
TGC Middle East
Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Future Plan Real Estate
Admin Assistant - Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Director
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)