Job description / Role
Exciting Receptionist position with exceptional growth opportunities. Our client is seeking an Arabic speaker with Fluent English skills, both written and verbal.
In support of our client, a financial services company with a presence in Abu Dhabi, it is seeking a candidate to join the exciting role of a Receptionist to support the organisation.
* Support and administrate all office filing systems, check the mailbox at the office and secure office equipment for incoming hires.
* Oversee office cleanliness and upkeep.
* Ascertain that the reception space is orderly and attractive and has all the stationery and materials required (e.g., pens, forms and brochures).
* Perform additional administrative receptionist duties such as filing, copying, transcription, and faxing; often includes performing ad hoc administrative duties as needed.
* Maintain office security by adhering to safety rules and limiting access through the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
* Carry out the duties of answering calls, handling correspondence, and handling requests and inquiries professionally.
An exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and standard benefits as per company policy.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English is essential
* Outstanding customer service skills, active listening, and effective verbal and written communication.
* Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., fax machines and printers)
* Professional demeanour and appearance.
* Customer-service-oriented behaviour.
* High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Receptionist & Office Assistant - International Law Firm
RTC-1 Employment Services
Corporate Receptionist - International Law Firm
|Ras Al Khaimah||26 Oct|