Job description / Role
Receptionist is the first point of contact for SANAD AD and will provide administrative support across the organization and handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all responsibilities are completed.
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Ensure meetings rooms are booked accordingly as requested.
• Ensure guests/visitors are put in ivisitor.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc
• Assist with staff food orders and team lunch monthly event.
• Arrange travel requests, hotel bookings, office supply procurement, meeting/conference/office event organization
• Ensure adherence to operating budget of the Administration Dept.
• Manages Petty Cash.
• Degree in any discipline
• 3-5 years’ experience in administration field.
• Familiarity with office organization skills.
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management.
• Planning and organization skills
• Communication skills
• Time management skills
• Bilingual (Arabic Speaker)
• Experience in healthcare would be ideal.
About the Company
SANAD AD is an Abu Dhabi based enterprise formed by key individuals in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The objective of SANAD which is the Arabic word for Support, is to incubate and implement projects that aim to drive and enhance national prosperity. SANAD focuses on profitable projects and businesses that seek to increase levels of entrepreneurship & innovation and build capacity in areas in the society and economy that require further investment such as Healthcare, Hospitality, Real Estate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment