Job description / Role
- Greet, assist, and direct office visitors and phone callers to the appropriate staff member.
- Receive, direct and dispatch telephone messages and fax messages.
- Coordinate mails pickup and delivery. And courier service.
- Monitoring conference room booking for training and committee meetings.
- Maintain sufficient inventory of office supplies.
- Monitor the use of supplies and stationary.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment. And its contracts.
- Assist the GHRM and other staff as requested on providing administrative services.
- Administer Monthly and daily office attendance.
- Type Letters and memos and its filling.
- Air Ticket Booking for exit staff.
- Supervise office cleaning, refreshments, news papers.
Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent and Total experience of 3 years in UAE and 1 year in the same capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize own workload.
- The ability to be a team player.
- MS office literate and typing speed.
About the Company
Providing market-leading standards in the field of vehicle rental services, Fast Rent A Car offers arguably the most comprehensive line-up of any company in the UAE.
Since its launch in 1990, Fast Rent A Car has focused on core values such as strong customer service and excellent value for money. This successful formula has seen the Abu Dhabi-based company grow across the Emirates to become the premier locally owned vehicle rental company.