Job description / Role
A trading company located in Dubai, Business Bay , is looking for a Receptionist/ EA to join the organisation
• The ideal candidate should hold a university diploma in business administration or any relevant degree with 2 years experience as an Executive Secretary and willing to manage Receptionist responsibilities.
• Answer all incoming calls, attend to visitors, dairy and travel management, organize & schedule meetings and appointments for the GM.
• You will be highly professional, motivated and able to work effective and efficiently under pressure.
• Fluency in Arabic and English along with proficiency in MS Office is essential together with commitment and a keen eye for detail.
• This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic and eager to be a part of a retail team, if you've the relevant skills then this could be yours, please apply today!
• Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position. Should be proficient in English and Arabic.
• Possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment.
• Ability to handle stress and pressure well. Must have a pleasant personality.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions