Job description / Role
• Provide general reception operations and administrative services for all colleagues. Back up Senior Office Assistant regarding office maintenance and supplies ordering when required. Provide EA cover from time to time.
• Daily opening of reception area with checks to ensure everything is presented neatly and professionally
• Greet and announce visitors promptly and professionally
• Answer all incoming calls to reception promptly, transfers calls, forward phone for short breaks
• Knows and follows procedures for handling emergency situations (and is familiar with emergency numbers):
• Liaise with HR to request new access cards from security keeping all information up to date, inform security regarding deactivation
• Oversee allocation of parking spaces and liaise with security for activation and deactivation of cards
• Business card ordering. Completing all information online in English and Arabic with 100% accuracy, place reorders upon request
• Maintain a daily roster of visitors and comply with visitor badge issuance process
• Oversee incoming and outgoing mail/couriers, check courier invoices against airway bills and notify payroll of any deductions for personal deliveries
• Coordinate all aspects related to meeting room bookings and use initiative to resolve scheduling issues, ensure meeting room set up is complete and liaise with Office Assistant for refreshments etc.
• Monitor incoming RFP’s, treat as urgent and ensure they are forwarded appropriately
• Coordinate taxi requests
• Support on ad hoc requests from other departments/consultants
• Order catering for meetings, research and negotiate rates with new suppliers
• Daily closing of reception area ensuring the office is safe and secure
• Maintain and record parking cheques for visitors from security
• Strong interpersonal skills; friendly, professional manner; ability to interact effectively at all levels
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Ability to handle difficult and irate callers gracefully
• Excellent follow-up skills; take accurate messages and deliver them quickly
• Take ownership of caller’s requests; actively seek appropriate person to refer callers
• Flexible and team player
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• 2-3 years previous Reception or Customer Service experience required
• Excellent English skills. Arabic preferable
• Flexibility with regards to working hours; ability to adjust schedule and work overtime when necessary
• Smart, professional appearance at all times
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC