Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced and reliable Receptionist for our restaurant in Ajman, UAE. The Receptionist will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service, handling customer inquiries, and managing the restaurant's front desk.
• Greet customers upon their arrival and provide them with excellent customer service
• Answer incoming calls and provide information on services and products
• Take reservations and manage the restaurant's front desk
• Handle customer inquiries and ensure their satisfaction
• Ensure that all customer information is updated in the system
• Maintain a clean and organized reception area
• Manage the restaurant's online and offline bookings
• Monitor and maintain the restaurant's inventory
AED 1,600 to 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: for men accomodation is available
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist in a restaurant or hospitality environment
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Knowledge of restaurant operations and customer service procedures
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
About the Company
We operate, grow and respond to market conditions since 2011.
Honesty, transparency and authenticity characterize us and our employees.
We enjoy our work and do it with an untiring belief in ourselves, in our clients and in our candidates.
We act with high integrity and care about people because it's people who make the difference.
Our spirit of innovation drives us to constantly improve.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Banke International Properties
A Leading Property Developer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Cashier and Receptionist