Job description / Role
A well-established, leading Polyclinic in Dubai is looking for a Receptionist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
Salary: 6,000 to 7,000 AED depending on experience
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Possess at least a High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in any specialty preferred
- The candidate must speak Arabic fluently
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a great personality - warm, friendly and outgoing
- Must already be residing in Dubai
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.