Job description / Role
Our client is a top tier international law firm with established offices across the Middle East. There is currently an opportunity within the Dubai office for a Receptionist.
In this role you would act as the face of a leading team of diverse professionals representing the region's most notable corporations. Daily tasks include:
* Employee and guest hospitality and intake;
* Operating the room booking system, ensuring seamless turnover of rooms;
* Liaising with the facilities and guest services teams in preparation for meetings and in-house events;
* Attending to high volume telephone and email communications and directing calls and information accordingly in a quick and professional manner;
* Courier and mail intake and distribution;
* Maintaining and reordering office stock;
* Updating office registries, attendance lists;
* Providing back up administration support such as booking travel.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, operating from 8am to 6pm daily.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Previous experience of working as a Corporate Receptionist within a professional services organisation;
* Excellent communication skills;
* PC proficient with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous exposure to in house booking systems;
* Immaculately presented, friendly, discreet, and a high degree of professionalism.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Irwin & Dow
Receptionist & Office Assistant - International Law Firm
House of Shipping
New East General Trading
TGC Middle East