Job description / Role
1. Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information, when needed.
2. Process and deliver internal and external mail/courier.
3. Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
4. Handle the front desk queries and support requests of employees as well as visitors by providing relevant information.
5. Manage bookings of the internal meeting rooms.
6. Handel travel arrangements when required.
7. Do proper filing of documents related to reception area activities.
8. Manage the company drivers and take care of transportation arrangements.
9. Coordinate with the housekeeping service provider and supervising the office boy’s activities to maintain safety and cleanliness in the office premises.
10.Perform any other related duties and support to the HR and Admin department
1. Good telephone etiquette.
2. Proficient in MS Office.
3. Must be fluent in English (excellent in writing) and Mandarin (Speak and Read).
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Should be able to work with minimum supervision and willing to work under pressure.
6. Willing to do multi-tasking.
7. Excellent time management skills.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Customer Service Executive
A Leading Orthopedic Practice In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Sep|
Petrochem Middle East
Administrative Assistant – Real Estate
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|