Job description / Role
Receptionist for a busy Architectural design studio based in Dubai.
• You will be the face of the company, meeting and greeting clients and executives, answering the phone and directing calls from suppliers, clients, general enquiries.
• You will have PA responsibilities for the owner of the business, diary management and general day to day reporting.
• As the business grows the role will develop into an Office Management/Business Development role to help the company win and maintain workload.
• Experienced in Administration and diary management.
• Previous reception experience, minimum of 5 years.
• Outgoing personality with an interest in sales
• Keen interest in Architecture and Design
• On Family/Spouse visa
• University degree would be preferable
• Any additional administration qualifications/courses would be favoured
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.