Job description / Role
Quest is working with a leading salon business in the Middle East, looking for Receptionists to join their team in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). They are looking for candidates with at least 2 years relevant experience, plus strong English skills.
As a Receptionist, you will:
- Greet and welcome clients as soon as they arrive
- Act as an office manager handling salon administrative work – coordination with beauty staff, confirming appointments, receive and procure salon supplies, generate daily and monthly reports
- Manage client bookings and provide top-notch customer service at all times
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Handle client needs and concerns in a timely manner
- Take advantage of opportunities to upsell services and products
- Perform cashiering and invoicing
- Ensure reception area’s cleanliness
- Should be willing to relocate or be based in the UAE
- English proficient, experience working with Arabic / Eastern European clients/nationalities
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Customer Service related sector
- Excellent phone and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Female required (due to the nature of the role)
- Exciting commission and benefits structure await the right candidate.
If you think you have the qualifications and interested to join this successful company, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.