Job description / Role
We are currently assisting an upcoming sports facility in Abu Dhabi that will be opening in multiple site locations. They will need four (4) receptionists to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Managing the reception area, ensuring it is tidy and organised
• Answering phone call and receiving visitors in an efficient, tactful, and courteous manner
• Answering client inquiries about rates and services
• Managing the booking of the appointments with coaches and clients
• Providing general administration support to other staff
• Ensuring communication is accurate throughout the branches and that all documents and systems reflect the correct situation of the branch
• Listens to client concerns with empathy and offers every possible help within the role assigned and, ensures a follow through of the client issue till its closure
• General administration of public events
• Perform other general office duties
The Ideal Candidate must have:
• At least 2 years working experience in a sports and leisure facility, hospitality industry can be considered
• Excellent English communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Possess basic IT skills
• Flexible to work outside the city in Abu Dhabi
• Flexible to work on a shifting schedule (6am -12mn)
• Western educated, preferred
• Fluency in any European language, preferred
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.