Job description / Role
• Receive all visitors to the company, ensuring that their requirements are promptly dealt with and that they are given a favorable first impression of the company.
• Ensure that the reception area is always clean and well maintained.
• Maintain stock of brochures, magazines, etc and ensure that these are easily accessible to visitors.
• Operate the telephone board efficiently so that it enables quick communication between the clients and company.
• Respond to all incoming calls ensuring that these are answered promptly and are directed to the right person in the company.
• Maintain an up-to-date list of extension numbers/contact numbers of all staff in the Company.
• Receive, distribute and send fax, collect incoming and outgoing mail and ensure that it is promptly delivered to the correct recipient internally and externally.
• Ensure good customer relations at all times by being polite and courteous to all visitors/callers.
• Ensure smooth functioning of all the jobs pertaining to the front office.
• High School or Diploma Holder
• Holder of UAE passport and Family book
• Good communication skills ( written and spoken ) in English and Arabic
• Willingness to learn, flexible and adaptable
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.