Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for an UAE National for the role of Receptionist in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible greeting clients and visitors to the office, in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
* Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
* Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
* Announcing clients as necessary.
* Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
* Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
* Preparing meeting and training rooms.
* Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
* Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
* Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
* Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
* Sorting and distributing mail.
* Hiring, managing and developing the junior administrative team.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Scheduling appointments.
* Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field.
* Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
* Consistent, professional dress and manner.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Good time management skills.
* Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
* Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.