Receptionist - UAE National
Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Job Title: Receptionist
Experience: 2 -3 years
Receptionist will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to Dubai office.
He/She will perform duties including
1. Responsible for the reception area and making sure it is free from obstruction and welcoming to clients
2. Answering phones, greeting customers, typing, filing, scheduling, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating mailings, and special projects.
3. Flight & Hotel bookings for visitors and guests - Other duties as requested from time to time
The applicants must be UAE National
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in operating MS Office.
- Sound command on effective management of existing tasks to enhance work output and create a smooth flow of in-house operations.
- Prior exposure as a receptionist in a professional corporate setting or company.
- An enthusiastic professional with an ability to perform multiple tasks after analyzing various company parameters.
- Adhering to corporate etiquettes by following appropriate dressing style and presentation
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.