Job description / Role
Our client is now recruiting for an IMS Coordinator.
Position coordinates the daily operations of information services which includes client training and guidance on Records Management Guidelines compliance. Position is responsible for the Information Management Services (IMS) function and all Company requirements associated with this. Serves as the site’s primary contact for records management quality assurance. Interfaces with clients to assess business requirements, expectations and responds to client requests. Coordinates IMS related projects and applies continuous improvement via best practices implementation.
Major Responsibilities (indicative only, other tasks may be required)
- Stewards active and inactive records at onsite and offsite storage locations.
- Complies with the Corporation’s Records Management Guidelines.
- Implements records management program, including a records retention schedule, the protection of vital records, destruction process and disaster recovery.
- Maintains electronic index and inventory of records stewarded.
- Performs client training (MPI, RMG compliance, local records handling processes, etc.).
- Stewards local contracts and resolves service issues.
- (In EMISL this is as a managing agent)
- Prepares activity reports.
- Implements IMS projects including record reduction efforts and file move coordination projects.
- Monitors and controls expenses within budget.
- Creating, maintaining, and reviewing record storage procedures (both physical and electronic) for different business units located at a site.
- Identifying commonalities in business units' retention needs and create efficiencies when possible.
- Fully complies with all IMS related OIMS and CIMs requirements and is an SME in these aspects.
- Ensures IMS Handbook is up to date and that a BCP is in place.
Key Performance Indicators
- Documented procedures through IMS Handbook
- Verification of electronic inventory to physical inventory
- Quarterly Data Collection Forms to EM IMS Contact Regionally / Globally
- Timely destruction of retention-expired records
AED 8,000 to 11,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelors degree preferred with preference for course work in records management, business, and computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Training and presentation skills.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Project management.
- Knowledge of Information management requirements.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Negotiations and issue resolution.
- This position also undertakes admin and SSHE related tasks in addition to the IMS Coordinator role.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions