Job description / Role
As a Recreation Receptionist, your welcoming spirit will be the first impression our guests will keep for their visit. Your courteous and professional service will maintain an atmosphere of fun and energy.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provide courteous, professional, efficient service in person and by telephone and handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- Reconcile and balance the cash report and remittance envelop at the end of the shift.
- To ensure an effective and regular communication with Housekeeping.
- To check and coordinate the allocation of treatment rooms for all guests and follow up on the special requirements requested by the guest that it is met.
Your experience and skills include:
- To attend weekly/monthly reception department communication meetings.
- To carry out quarterly, bi-yearly inventory of operating equipment as well as conducting monthly par stock checks.
- Ensure compliance with all EHS requirements in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- To carry out any reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.