Job description / Role
We are looking for young, dynamic, energetic and self-motivated Recreation Supervisor who wants to move his/her careers forward.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- As a Recreation Supervisor, you are responsible to supervise the gym and spa facilities and ensure that all health club area responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Understand and be familiar with all the facilities, memberships and services provided
- Implement a daily / weekly / monthly cleaning and maintenance check list for all relevant employees and ensure it is acted upon
- Ensure all safety and cleaning standards are maintained throughout the daily operation
- Ensure that guest adhere to all gym rules and regulations
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum experience of two years in a similar role in 5-star Luxury Hotel
- Has understanding with Hotel Operations
- Has a positive, sportive and proactive individual with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character and with a high aptitude for customer care, good leadership skills and the capability to motivate and guide.
- Maintain current knowledge of all Recreation services, pricings and offerings
- To be fully conversant with first aid, fire, emergency and bomb procedures.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.