Job description / Role
Recruiter - Dubai / Abu Dhabi - WFH
Responsibilities for Recruiter
• Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
• Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
• Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
• Perform reference checks as need
• Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiation employment terms
• Manage onboarding and new hire process
• Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
• Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
• Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
AED 5,000 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa + medical
Qualifications for Recruiter
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
• 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Comfortable making decisions independently
• Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
• Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
• Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
• Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.