Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries. Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently looking to engage an experienced Recruiter to be based in Dubai. This role is responsible for delivering high quality service to professional candidates, matching of candidates of best fit to client requirements; and performing a variety of supporting administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned recruiter with experience in filling a wide range of positions within agreed timeframes.
• Ensure all client roles are suitably matched with appropriate candidates and filled in line with client expectations and contractual requirements.
• Proactively attract candidates through appropriate advertising mediums ensuring that a pool of suitable candidates is continuously built and maintained.
• Undertake thorough behavioral competency based interviews, assess candidates and complete detailed reference and background checks where applicable.
• Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client complete with Manpower profile assessment of the candidate.
• Maintain regular contact with candidates who have been interviewed and awaiting placement.
• Build and maintain good relationships with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business.
• Generate leads from candidate and client referrals and proactive key skill selling.
• Work closely with the Client stakeholders to understand profile requirements, shortlist CV’s and arrange feedback sessions.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a recruitment consultant capacity in an agency environment.
• Experience in high volume recruitment across multiple verticals, at both junior and senior levels.
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability in a service environment
• Ability to independently manage workload with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A self-motivated team player with a target-driven, ‘can-do’ attitude
• A desire to work in a fast-paced and people-oriented environment
• Results-focused approach
• Display a high level of commitment and professionalism
Manpower can offer you:
• A lucrative performance incentive plan
• Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Bi-annual development reviews
• Fantastic internal rewards and recognition program
• An experienced and supportive management team
• Private Medical and Life Insurance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Manpower Middle East
Human Resources Assistant
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Talent Acquisition & HR Executive
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Associate Recruitment Consultant