Job description / Role
VHR International Recruitment LLC (VHR) is an international technical recruitment company providing world class recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Civils & Infrastructure, Engineering & Manufacturing, Defence and Marine industries around the world.
Now in our 20th year of business and with an annual turnover of US $25 Million and 40 staff VHR services our international client base from our offices in London, Manchester, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Abu Dhabi, Ireland and Cyprus.
Due to an ongoing series of exciting contract wins, VHR is currently looking for an experienced Resourcer / Delivery Consultants to join a busy desk in tour Abu Dhabi Office focusing on construction, civils and infrastructure positions located in the Middle East. This will be a resourcing and account junior account management duties with no new business development duties.
• Resourcing for Professional and construction positions within VHR’s Middle East clients
• Retention of clients’ commitment to use VHR as the primary provider of permanent and/or contract recruitment services.
• Ensuring requirements are delivered against within expected Service Levels
• Day to day Account Management responsibilities for designated client accounts
• Arrangement of interviews and closing of contract and permanent vacancies
• Logistical control of candidates for international projects
• Develop innovative solutions for identifying new sources of quality candidates
• Working closely with VHR’s award winning marketing team to increase scope and brand awareness
• In partnership with VHR's Marketing Team, develop social media strategies to ensure this channel is a highly effective recruitment tool
• Facilitating full and compliant raising of contract and permanent placements and ensuring compliance to relevant legislation and VHR policies and procedures.
• Developing relationships with client stakeholders to promote VHR as the recruitment partner of choice
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 1-2 years’+ experience within the Recruitment Industry (Construction Recruitment desirable but not essential)
• Proven track record of successfully identifying and recruiting professional level candidates.
• Results orientated
• Strong organisational skills
• Competitive salary and commission package.
• Tailored Career Progression – professional training and a career development plan which suits you
• Working within a dynamic and fun team supporting a thriving international business
• Working in an Award Winning collaborative, positive culture that rewards hard work and success
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Paris Group International
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Middle East Executive
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|