Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. We are currently seeking an experienced Recruiter for Engineering & Construction team to source exceptional candidates for our clients across Middle East. This role is responsible for delivering high quality service to professional candidates, matching of candidates of best fit to client requirements while providing general administrative support to your team members as and when required. The success of this role will be dependent upon building and maintaining a good candidate pool and matching of candidates of best fit to client requirements.
• Ensure all client roles are suitably matched with appropriate candidates and filled in line with client expectations and contractual requirements.
• Maintain regular contact with candidates who have been interviewed and awaiting placement.
• Proactively attract candidates through appropriate advertising mediums ensuring that a pool of suitable candidates is continuously built and maintained.
• Undertake thorough behavioural competency based interviews and skill assessments where applicable.
• Conduct detailed reference checks.
• Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client complete with Manpower profile assessment of the candidate.
• Develop tailored relationships with professional candidates by using influencing and coaching skills and acting as a trusted partner in their career path development.
• Ensure Candidate Care and post-placement services are conducted and held in a highly professional manner.
• UAE based candidates with 3-5 years experience in recruiting for diverse roles in the UAE or Middle East
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A self motivated team player with a results-focused approach
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability in a service environment
• Ability to independently manage workload with minimal supervision and speed of response
• Intermediate MS Office skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies