Job description / Role
This is a superb role for a Junior Recruitment Professional to join one of the world's most respected Professional Services firms and really kick start their career. Reporting to the Middle East HR Director and under general direction of the Recruitment Coordinator and the Recruitment Partner and Directors, the Recruitment Assistant supports the recruiting efforts for the Middle East. S/he plays an integral role in developing relationships with all applicants, in order to build affinity and loyalty to the firm regardless of the outcome of their application.
• Coordinate local and international interview days
• Organize travel arrangements for candidates
• Schedule interviews
• Facilitate entire interview day, ensuring interviewers are available and equipped for their meetings
• Main point of contact for the candidates throughout the whole interview process
• Respond to student/candidate inquiries
• Firm's 'gate keeper' for all Recruitment related inquires
• Handle phone and e-mail inquiries from students
• Correspond to candidates regarding interviews, decisions, etc.
• Maintain Recruiting database
• Enter and maintain candidate information in database, capturing important information
• Screen applications (makes invite/reject decisions, organizes entire follow-up process)
• Perform analyses and report on recruitment data.
• Assist with target setting and forecasting where necessary
• Prepare materials for marketing and interview events
• Company packages, student packages, summit information
• Assist in other administrative tasks regarding recruitment events as necessaryAttend recruitment events, representing the Middle East
• Support the wider Recruitment team (comprised of Senior Professional Staff) and overall Recruitment strategy for the Middle East
• Support internal communication material (e.g. newsletters) regarding Recruitment
• Support coordination of Recruiting activities with other offices globally
• Manage various recruiting activities across the company network
• Provide account and channel support within the context of marketing/branding (takes care of foundations and conducts foundation events, cooperates with student organizations)
• Improves and updates the Website/internal intranet regarding Recruitment
Basic Job Requirements:
• A relevant bachelor's degree plus 2 years Recruitment support experience, preferably at a professional services firm
• Very strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Comfortable with the use of data based systems and report running
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving capability
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to respect all Company information as personal and confidential
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.