Job description / Role
Recruiting Coordinator For A Professional Services Company
- This role reports to the Middle East HR Director. Under general direction of the Recruitment Partner and Directors, the Recruitment Coordinator supports the recruiting efforts for the company within the Middle East.
- S/He plays an integral role in developing recruitment strategies and resourcing plans.
- Manages recruitment pipelines and U.S. and European recruiting activities (screens applications, makes invite/reject decisions, prepares offers, organizes entire follow-up process)
- Manage day-day work allocation of Recruitment Assistant teams as needed
- Attends recruitment events on behalf of the company
- Supports interviewers and the event core group
- Provides account and channel support within the context of marketing/branding (takes care of foundations and conducts foundation events, cooperates with student organizations)
- Pushes for changes and identifies areas for improvement in recruitment process
- Designs and conducts marketing activities
- Handles recruiting press relations
- Improves and updates the website
- Coordinates activities with other European and U.S. offices
- Organizes and conducts events at European and U.S. accounts
- Organizes entire follow-up process for the pipelines and in the context of U.S. and European recruiting
- Organizes and conducts road shows, workshops, fairs, mega-events, etc.
- Plans and monitors budget for recruitment department
- Prepares controlling sheets, controlling reports, and pipeline reports
The candidate we are looking for will have:
- Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
- A professional services employment background in a finance, legal or business support environment
- A relevant bachelor's degree plus 5 years Recruitment experience, preferably at a professional services firm in the Middle East
- Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Comfortable with the use of data based systems and report running
- Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
- Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving capability
- Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.