Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for a well experienced Recruitment Administrator to provide support to the recruitment team of a large government entity in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Delivery and scheduling interviews against pre-determined KPIs
• Creating contracts of employment and activate background checks
• Onboarding candidates onto our HR system
• Undertaking project work
• Producing MI reporting
• Direct 1:1 support with the team and management
• Candidate Sourcing
• Adding, updating and growing our database
• Database cleansing
• Resourcing candidates for open vacancies
• Interview booking/diary management
• Ad hoc duties requested by the Senior Recruiters
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must hold a bachelor degree
• Experience managing all administration during an onboarding process.
• Experience in recruitment scheduling is a requirement
• Experience in dealing with external recruitment providers
• High level of aptitude in oral, written and email communication.
• An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking.
• Able to work to multiple deadlines and multi-task.
• Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Candidate focused.
• Efficient in word, excel and PowerPoint with knowledge in recruitment analytics
• Previous experience using a ATS (applicant tracking system) and/or HR system would be useful.
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
HR Operations - Immediate Start
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Sustainable Road Solutions DMCC
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jan|
Green Gulf Careers