Job description / Role
• Manage Onboarding process for employees in Dubai and all overseas operation.
• Develop job descriptions for all technical and non-technical positions.
• Structuring and issuance of offer letters and contracts to selected candidates for all locations.
• Coordination for medical documents with the medical team on site.
• Coordinating with PRO regarding employment visa.
• Carrying out background checks for all employees.
• Generating weekly and monthly recruitment reports for all locations.
• Maintaining the CV database.
• Screening and sourcing of candidates as and when requested by the HR Manager.
• Coordinating travel for new joiners.
• We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to be based in Dubai, in overseeing the onboarding process of new hires into the company.
• Must be a graduate preferably, Human Resource Management or its equivalent.
• Candidate must have at least 3-4 years’ work experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• With very good analytical, leadership and people skills.
About the Company
RA International is a major force within the remote site and developing country support services sector. We have many years experience of providing government institutions, United Nations, NGOs, and major multinationals with all the services they need to quickly establish and maintain sites in Post-Conflict, the Oil and Gas, and Mining and Minerals industries.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to getting the job done, as quickly and effectively as possible. Here's some fast facts:
• Our Company Headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, with offices and projects in Afghanistan, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Kenya and Chad • We currently employ over 1000 international and national staff • The company was founded in 2003 as part of the Duncan-Narfeldt Group Ltd • RA International draws on 40 years experience in project management and support services in post-conflict environments and remote locations worldwide.