Job description / Role
Our client is a professional services firm and they are seeking a male (as the HR team is very female heavy at present) recruitment advisor to assist the Recruitment Manager. You will be responsible for assisting with all the recruitment needs within the company which will involve sourcing suitable candidates for Management and Secretarial roles and managing the recruitment process efficiently with both agents and internal management.
• Liaising with Department Heads on all recruitment related tasks
• Sourcing and finding suitable candidates in the market,
• Interviewing and accessing prospective applicants
• Organising assessments for candidates
• Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists to present to Managers
• Organising interviews and selection events
• Putting together job descriptions for live roles and advertising these on the recruitment databases
• Composing offer letters and contracts, sending offers to candidates and answering any queries they may have
• Building relationships with external recruitment agencies and liaising with them to help find suitable candidates
• Managing and updating recruitment databases, reports etc.
• Processing invoices
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
• Excellent command of Arabic (spoken and written)
• Previous experience with recruitment (knowledge of how to use recruitment databases/candidate management systems) and general HR
• Previous experience recruiting in the professional services sector ideal (management consultancy, accounting)
• Confident and presentable to the internal and external clients
• CIPD a plus but not essential
• We very much want someone who is reliable and is enthusiastic and turns up to work rain, hail or shine!
• A 'can do' attitude essential, no egos, just someone genuine who is a positive addition to the team.
• Excellent organisational & multi tasking skills
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Currie & Brown
Talent Acquisition Manager