Job description / Role
• In-charge for the full recruitment cycle of the Group of Companies
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job portals/company website, social media, etc.
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, job portals, etc.
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct initial interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection methods to filter candidates
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Assisting HR officer and HR manager in all related works
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Creating and distributing documents
• Maintaining calendars of HR management team
• Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
AED 3,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Atleast 2 years UAE Experience
• Sound knowledge of UAE Labour Law
• Knowledge in the complete employee mobilization and demobilization process
• Must be available immediately
• For Female Candidates
About the Company
Al Reem International Construction encompass all areas of Civil Engineering, Fit-out & MEP, Health Care and Piling, delivered through skilled Engineers working together to make a great design project.
Al Reem works closely with clients to ensure that projected designs match their needs and are functional, safe and economical. Al Reem has a wide range of Electromechanical and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Solutions to fit your needs.
Al Reem carried out the entire piling function by the combine supervision and assistance of Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as a growing Hospital Civil and MEP service providing company. We have strong business connections, providing solutions and services to major corporate business entities in U.A.E.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|