Job description / Role
Our Client, a multinational professional services firm, is seeking to hire a Recruitment Assistant to join their Dubai office.
As a dynamic and driven Recruitment Assistant you will support the experienced hire hiring team. You will be developing relationships with candidates, conduct candidate searches and work closely with chosen headhunters.
- Updating internal stakeholders and other recruiters to define the best sourcing strategy for each position.
- Identifying creative ways to find relevant talent pools through the proactive search of active and passive candidates via direct sourcing, job postings, web sourcing, talent mapping, headhunters, association memberships, employees’ referrals and networking.
- Managing the candidate pipeline, ensuring efficient management of the entire recruiting process.
- Data analysis and steering sourcing efforts by regular reporting and analysis.
- Supporting in relevant projects related to talent acquisition and beyond.
- Time management and strong attention to detail, particularly when working under pressure.
- Adapting quickly to new circumstances and priorities.
- Proactive with the eagerness to seek opportunities to assist others.
- Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach and maintain integrity at all times.
- A relevant bachelor's degree plus minimum 3 years talent acquisition experience, preferably at a professional services firm
- Capacity to work in a demanding, fast-paced and multicultural environment
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills with fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels
- Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
HR Admin & Assistant
Recruitment Assistant (Graduate Hiring)
Administration / HR Manager
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE
TRAIN Strength & Fitness
Manpower Middle East