Job description / Role
We are looking for an exceptional Business Support Recruitment Consultant to join our Dubai Team. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Business Support Recruitment in the UAE.
Tiger has a unique approach to support recruitment in that much of our success is based on our brand. Our marketing and advertising initiatives are perceived to be market-leading among our competitors and we continuously develop new ideas, embracing new technological advances to stay a step ahead of the market.
Your role will include:
• Generating new business in a proactive manner
• Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face
• Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility
• Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Growing the Tiger Recruitment brand and developing internal and external relationships
• Helping with all ad hoc administration tasks
• We welcome input from all employees at Tiger; it’s our collaborative approach to everything we do that sets us apart.
• Yacht racing in the Solent, skiing in the Alps, weekends in Vegas and mini-breaks in Barcelona are regular dates in the Tiger calendar!
• We offer above-market rates in remuneration and enjoy rewarding our staff with additional bonuses, salary reviews and exceptional commission structures.
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.
HR Admin & Assistant
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Green Gulf Careers
Senior HR Generalist & TA Specialist
Manpower Middle East