Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to focus on growing our permanent recruitment division in the Middle East. This is an internal role within Manpower Middle East which will primarily focus on bringing new qualified opportunities and collaborating closely with the team to ensure candidates are placed as per the client’s requirements.
• Extensive business acumen across various non-technical industries.
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Build profitable sales by employing a consultative and creative sales approach tailored to the client’s business.
• Track own lead generation and ensure a healthy sales pipeline through the company’s CRM system.
• Cultivate existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Business Development and Recruitment in the UAE or Middle East.
• A good understanding of the staffing and services industry is a must.
• Experienced working junior-mid- senior management positions with ability to demonstrate consistent billings.
• Driven individual motivated by sales commission
• A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
• Strong proposal writing skills and ability to engage at C-Suite level
• Collaborative and team orientated approach
• Internet research skills e. g. Google Deep Search, LinkedIn, other Job Boards etc.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite, PC Skills and CRM.
Manpower can offer you:
• A lucrative Commission structure
• Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Bi-annual development reviews
• Fantastic internal rewards and monthly recognition program
• An experienced & supportive management team and great work environment
• Private Medical and Life Insurance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions