Job description / Role
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Talent Acquisition EMEA Team.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the end to end recruitment process for open positions in MENA, and provide support for other locations in EMEA upon business need.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS
- Be a part of the EMEA Client Facing recruiting team covering hiring requirements for SAP in MENA and in other EMEA locations.
- The scope of the role covers end-to-end recruiting processes from Head Count approval, defining profile requirements together with local and international hiring managers, managing relevant direct and in-direct sourcing in the external marketplace, supporting assessment and selection of candidates and handling complex offer negotiations and on-boarding processes at all levels in the organization.
- The Client Facing Recruiter has a full accountability of the hiring process, in order to fill vacancies against time, quality and service demands.
- This involves partnering with relevant business segments to define, plan external sourcing activities and assessment/selection of both internal and external candidates to meet approved headcount requirements
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management or similar
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills
- Project Management experience and be able to manage complex and demanding recruitment massive campaigns across several European countries
- Proactive and customer focused
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant Recruitment experience, preferably in the high-tech industry
- Strong communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
- Experience in conducting behavioral interviews and recruitment practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of seniority, cultures and business disciplines
- Good knowledge of Recruitment Sourcing, passive and active candidate channels
- Proven ability to utilize Internet search techniques [ex: Boolean, x-ray, flip] across multiple search engine platforms.
- Proven ability to leverage Social Networking tools and sites [Ex: Xing, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, Facebook] to identify and engage passive candidates.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
HR Executive / Talent Acquisition
Tech Recruiter / Sourcer
Recruitment Consultant - HR
MEA Talent Acquisition Manager
Professional Services Recruitment Coordinator