Job description / Role
We are currently looking to add an experienced consultant to join our Dubai office. Having established a excellent reputation in the Construction and Property sector we are now expanding into other Professional Services Markets such as IT, Legal, Marketing and Finance.
- As a Consultant, you will generate new business through sales activity and develop existing client relationships through flawless customer service.
- Your role will be varied and fast paced, liaising with clients and candidates.
- You will be responsible for the growth of your division and expected to develop your client base and attract candidates to support this.
The ideal candidate will have relevant recruitment and business development experience.
We are looking for a individual who:
- Is target driven
- Is focused on high standards and is quality driven with an attention to detail
- Is used to working in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality
- Has an articulate and professional phone manner
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated
We reward our people with an excellent package including:
- Negotiable tax free salary
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home option
- Uncapped Commission
- Private Healthcare
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Recruitment Resourcer - (Talent, HR, Consulting Strategy)
HR Administrative Assistant
Irwin & Dow
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE